02 March 2014

February Monthly Challenge? It's a SUCCESS!

Before I continue about our adventure in Palwan, let me just update you guys about the result of my first ever monthly challenge. Since March has officially started, it's time to review if I've succeeded with my February Challenge.

I'm glad and proud to tell you guys that I achieved all my February goals!

Woohoo! *throws confetti in the air*


GOAL 1
For the first goal, publish at least 2 blog posts per week, for a span of 4 weeks, I am proud to say that I was able to publish a total of 10 posts.

GOAL 2
Oh this is probably the goal I am happiest to achieve! I did lose 1 inch from my waistline. I was size 32 and now, I'm down to 31 inches and I feel so good about it! My target waistline that I wanna maintain is anywhere between 27 and 28 inches unless of course, I get pregnant.

GOAL 3
When I published my February goals, I was doing the bare minimum of working out of at least twice a week for a couple of weeks. But this last week of February, I've decided to up the challenge and I am now working out intensively for a good 30minutes everyday for 5 straight days til now and I couldn't be any happier with how I'm feeling as of the moment. Yes, my arms and thighs and tummy are sore but I know it's because I'm on the right track.

GOAL 4
For this goal, I would have to say that I did the basic de-clutter and re-organize but I still have to re-check if there are still some stuff that I do not need anymore or that has to be moved elsewhere. But still, I know where my files are located so I'm good with that.

GOAL 5
I was able to easily create a lineup of topics for the month of March so I ticked off this goal in just a day or two after I published my February challenge. However, the thing is that I did not follow the lineup strictly. So I guess I'm gonna have to do something about this during my March monthly challenge but what matters is I accomplished my goal and that is to create a list of topics that I will blog about the following month.

So there...

What about you, do you want to improve yourself? Why not start it by creating a list of little challenges that you know you can achieve within a month and see if you can manage to attain your goals!

If I can do it, so can YOU!

Cheers to a better ME and hopefully to a better YOU too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis