20 February 2014

It's Definitely Fun in Palawan!

Our wedding anniversary is due in less than three weeks from now and Babs and I are planning to have a quick getaway somewhere new to celebrate the said occasion. And because I am getting nostalgic as early as now, I've decided to share with you guys the paradise where we had our honeymoon almost 3 years ago called Palawan.


Palawan is one of the 7,107 islands of my beloved country Philippines. This paradise has a lot of awesome things to offer not only for honeymooners like us but also for all those who are looking for some be one with the nature kind of adventure.


If you are coming from Manila, the plane ride to Puerto Princesa, Palawan's capital, is just 45 minutes long. I don't know if I already told you about this but I really don't enjoy flying. It's like that claustrophobic feeling that if something goes wrong, I can't just jump out of the plane unlike when I'm in a car or a boat. And probably because I have seen one too many NatGeo's Aircraft Investigation.


Moving along, we stayed in Palawan for five days and four nights. Since that's a lot of days with many activities to cover, I've divided our Palawan adventure into four entries. The first one is this, a quick introduction about the place. Second is going to be where we went and what we did. The third post will be about where and what we ate. And the last one will be about where we stayed.


Since I'm done with the quick introduction, let me just give you a sneak peek of the kind of adventure that we experienced while touring Palawan. Think about exploring a UNESCO World Heritage site, encounter with wild animals, basking under the sun and finally meeting Nemo and Dory!


So watch out for my next post "And So Our Great Palawan Honeymoon Adventure Begins!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis